• Sunday, September 29, 2019
  • By Sónia Oliveira
  • 0 Comments

Hello my dearest customers. I know I've been quite absent this last year and a couple of months. I went through some changes, life happened and I had to abandon myself into a boring job. Finally after getting back on my horse, I want to announce I'm back! For those of you who contacted me during this period, I will reply to you and I'll be more than excited to answer your special orders!

I've embraced my artistic side, I'm creating wonderful prints and I'll be uploading them soon. I've also created tote bags, out of paintings. I've used my same old skills you learned so far, and my passion, drawing and painting. I'll be updating tomorrow and so on! Contact me, I'm looking forward to hear from you!
https://www.facebook.com/sonia.oliveira.1213

You Might Also Like

0 comments